Browse PlayOn from Kodi.
Requires Playon Server Software
PlayOn is a streaming media brand and software suite that enables users to view and record videos from numerous online content providers.
>v.2.0.8 - Matrix v.2.0.4 - Updated Auto-IP detection v.2.0.3 - Added Search function - Added Auto-IP detection -v.2.0.2 - Improved UPNPID detection - URL caching improvements v.2.0.1 - Fixed PlayLater playback v.2.0.0 - Refactored and optimized Code. - Added PlayLater Recording via Context Menu.
How To Install
To install PlayOn Browser directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021