Provider: MetalChris, zymbiosis
PowerNation TV is the source of how-to television for auto enthusiasts.
For support go to my github. No support without a full, unedited debug log. No support at TVAddons or any other forum.
PowerNation TV brings you in-depth how-to shows to cater to your automotive interests, featuring Xtreme Off-Road, Detroit Muscle, Truck Tech, Engine Power and more! Currently this add-on provides access to the free episodes only.
- Add ability to login to paid accounts
- Fix for website changes
- Skip episodes that require a paid subscription
- Add log notices option in settings
- Add option in settings to force views
- Fix for website changes (April 2018)
- Fix for ascii errors
- Fixes for website changes (April 3, 3017)
Version 0.0.2 (Thanks to Zymbiosis!)
- Unified all tabs to spaces for better cross-editor compatibility.
- Skip "coming soon" episodes.
-Add additional media information (description, season, episode, date).
- Default sort by episode number.
- Fix stream url to properly handle new and old shows while allowing auto stream quality selection (m3u8).
- Initial Release
How To Install
To install PowerNation TV directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GPL 2.0 or Later