Bad copy of PopCornTime powered by Pulsar
Just sample to learn kodi addon developement. It is based in PopCornTime application This addon uses the PopcornTime API. All the credits should be addressed to the PopCornTime Team. This addon pretents to use educational. Then, it is on your own risk to be used
How To Install
To install pseudo-popcorntime you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select pseudo-popcorntime.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU General Public License, v2