Red Bull TV
Watch Red Bull TV, live and on demand.
This add-on is not endorsed by Red Bull GmbH and is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind.
Red Bull TV gives you front-row access to live events, the best inaction sports, new music and entertainment, and thrilling videos from world adventurers.
- Fix EPG loading
- Support for Python 3.9
- Allow installing IPTV Manager from the add-on settings
- Fix OK dialog
- Catch missing EPG time markers
- Support VOD playback from EPG via context menu
- Add YouTube integration (requires YouTube add-on)
- Improve channel listing
- New add-on icon
- IPTV Manager support
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
How To Install
To install Red Bull TV directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 08, 2021