This addon does not provide any content, its sole purpose is to resolve web urls into playable content with the help of ResolveURL library
This addon can play and test various video and audio content from various sources supported by ResolveURL library.
1.1.3 - 15-09-2020
- Raise history limits
1.1.2 - 15-08-2020
- Tweaked addon.xml
- Bumped dependencies
1.1.1 - 11-11-2019
- Minor tweaks here and there
- Enhanced context menu items
- Add sleep when adding a link to wait for directory refresh
1.1.0 - 29-05-2019
- Added a setting to force a specific host (useful for testing universal resolvers)
> As url you must provide media id only
1.0.1 - 25-05-2019
- Added "set title and play" context menu item
- Other minor tweaks
1.0.0 - 16-05-2019
- Initial version
How To Install
To install ResolveURL Tester directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021