Provider: Bas Rieter
Retrospect allows you to watch re-runs/catch-ups of TV shows made available via their official broadcasters.
Retrospect is provided as is. We do not take any responsibility for possible (but highly unlikely) damage caused to your system. Nor do we take responsibility for the content that can be watched using this add-on or any consequences of using this add-on to watch content via the content providers' platforms.
Retrospect uses the official websites and freely available streams of different broadcasting companies (mainly Dutch, Belgian, British, Norwegian and Swedish) to make their re-run/catch-up episodes available on the Kodi platform. Some channels that are included are: NPO Start, Kijk.nl (SBS6, NET5, Veronica, SBS9), RTL XL, NOS, Nickelodeon, AT5, Omroep Flevoland, L1, RTV Drenthe, RTV Oost, RTV Noord, RTV Noord-Holland, RTV Rijnmond, Omroep West, Omroep Gelderland, Omroep Brabant, Omrop Fryslân, WOS, DTV, Omroep Venlo Omroep Horst aan de Maas, Studio 040, RTV Utrecht, Omroep Zeeland, Eén, Vier, VRT.nu, VTM, Stieve, Ketnet, DPlay, SVT, ViaFree, Viasat, UR Play, MTV, NRK, BBC, Dumpert, Fox Sports, Pathé Nederland, Hardware.info and Ons. More information can be found at https://rieter.net or the Retrospect wiki at https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plugin.video.retrospect/wiki/.
Retrospect v5.2.27+matrix.1 - Changelog - 2021-04-01 This release includes a fix for the vier.be channel that broke completely. Framework related _None_ GUI/Settings/Language related _None_ Channel related * Fixed: Issue with season parsing in vier.be.
How To Install
To install Retrospect directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 02, 2021