STAR Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by star.gr
STAR live and on-demand broadcasts
2.4.2 - Bug fixes for live resolver 2.4.1 - Bug fix 2.4.0 - Change caching method - Obtain plot for live tv 2.3.4 - Some bug fixes 2.3.3 - Resolve live tv web page instead or provide live url directly 2.3.2 - Bumped dependencies - Updated youtube api key 2.3.1 - Fix for unicode characters in thumbnail paths - Fix into the resolver for some older videos 2.3.0 - Minor fix for video thumbnails - Performance optimizations 2.2.0 - Updated youtube api key - Updated indexing functions 2.1.2 - Point to a blank video if live stream is offline - Fix resolver for some older videos 2.1.1 - Fixed player links on main indexers 2.1.0 - Added news item - Minor other tweaks 2.0.X - Complete addon rework - Changed artwork
How To Install
To install STAR Player directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007