Streamlink and MPEG-DASH Tester
This addon does not provide any content, its sole purpose is to resolve web urls with the help of Streamlink resolver library
This addon can play and test various video and audio content from various sources supported by Streamlink resolver library. It can also playback MPEG-DASH streams.
How To Install
To install Streamlink Tester directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021