Video Test Files
A number of H.264/H.265 encoded .mkv video clips that can be used for testing the network streaming and playback performance of media streamers and HTPCs. All Original content on: http://jell.yfish.us http://bigbuckbunny.org http://tearsofsteel.org http://sintel.org http://elephantsdream.org http://www.libde265.org
How To Install
To install Video Test Files directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)