The Anime Highway is a 3rd Party Video Plugin for XBMC
This Project is designed for xbmc v12.x originally and currently being kept up on one of the nightly xbmcc v13.x builds. It gets a slight bit of testing as I use it myself, a LOT, on a Windows 7 OS. Any other OS's / builds of xbmc have not be tested on yet, but I do feel free to try and test it out on them. Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing. I take no responsibility for any problems this plugin might in any way, form, shape or size cause. This is project is for a LEARNING EXPERIANCE.
This plugin now handles videos from animeget.com, anime44.com, animeplus.tv, gooddrama.net, and more. I'm aware that GoodDrama isn't anime, but it was a simular site linked to by one or more of the others... so I tossed it into the plugin as well for you jdrama fans. I'm still learning with it comes to python and having the most basic of flaws throw trouble at me, so there's bound to be some features lacking as well as some extra code left in at times that may not have gotten cleaned up at release time.
How To Install
To install Anime Highway directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 24, 2021
License: Not specified