transponder.tv takes things to the next level in providing each user with their own remote tv set for controlling and viewing wherever they are. with the majority of uk free to air channels available and a soon to be launched recording feature, you will be able to watch your own tv wherever you are and whenever you want and who doesn't want free tv?
How To Install
To install transponder.tv directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007