Provider: Jonathan Beluch (jbel), enen92
Watch screencasts about Vim, the text editor, from http://vimcasts.org
Vimcasts publishes free screencasts about Vim, the text editor. Vim has been around in one form or another for over 20 years. The learning curve is famously difficult, but those who manage to climb it insist that nothing can match Vim's modal editing model for speed and efficiency. The patterns of use that make a Vim master productive are not easily discovered. Trial and error will get you so far, but the best way to learn is to watch an experienced Vim user at work. By providing short videos with digestible advice, Vimcasts gives you something you can take away and use immediately to improve your productivity. Vimcasts aims to be the expert Vim colleague you never had. Vimcasts is produced by Drew Neil (aka nelstrom), who came to Vim from TextMate. He made the switch when starting work at a company that uses Linux workstations. His choice of text editor was influenced by colleagues.
Version 1.3.0+matrix.1 * Dropped python 2 * Addon.xml updates for matrix * Language updates for matrix * Automated submissions for matrix
How To Install
To install VimCasts directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021