Visualisation showing Waves and Blur Effects
If this breaks anything, the pieces remain yours.
fishBMC is based on fische, a standalone sound visualisation tool. The basic principle is: draw the waveform and smear the drawing along predefined vectors. However fische also incorporates advanced beat detection, which really guarantees a great visual experience.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 01, 2022
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.gui (>= 5.15.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 3.0.0)