MilkDrop takes you flying through the soundwaves you're hearing
MilkDrop was originally a music visualiser "plug-in" to the Winamp music player. As you listen to your music, MilkDrop takes you flying through the actual soundwaves you're hearing, and uses beat detection to trigger a myriad of psychedelic effects, creating a rich visual journey through sound.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 13, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 3.0.0)