Visualisation showing a rotating 3D Spectrum Analyzer
Spectrum is a Visualisation showing a rotating 3D Spectrum Analyzer rendered in that moves to the beat of the music creating a wave effect across the spectrum grid. It also has settings to adjust the spectrum bar height, Its speed, and how the bars are rendered (solid, points, wire frame) and is a nice light weight, low cpu useage visualisation that looks great
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 18, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.gui (>= 5.15.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 3.0.0)