Weather forecasting and radar images for Australia using Bureau of Meteorology data
Use of this addon implies you agree to the following terms and conditions - http://reg.bom.gov.au/other/copyright.shtml and http://reg.bom.gov.au/other/disclaimer.shtml
Weather forecasting and radar images for Australia using Bureau of Meteorology data. For full features (animated radars & ABC weather videos) - make sure you install the replacement skin files - see information at the addon wiki (https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Add-on:Oz_Weather).
v2.0.2- Minor bugfixes and improvementsv2.01- Tweaks to cope with some BOM weather stations that return incomplete datav2.0.0- N.B. If you have run a version before 2.0, please re-configure the addon to set-up your new BOM locations- Rewrite to use BOM API directly, leave Weatherzone in as a fallback option. if BOM not configured or available- Auto-locate closest radar- Add mechanism to manually purge radar backgrounds via addon settings- Remove periodic refresh of backgrounds in favour of the above- Update settings.xml to new Kodi format- Modernise code throughout
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021