Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Add folders to Skin Shortcuts managed menus
Add folders to Skin Shortcuts managed menus directly from the context menu. Requires skin support.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 30, 2021|
|License:||GNU General Public License, v2|