Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Discover thousands of streaming radio stations
Radionomy is a free global service that allows people from around the world to create their own Internet radio stations. Radionomy’s groundbreaking platform provides the tools to broadcast, promote, and monetize a station free of charge.The platform features a wide variety of music and themed stations to discover and listen to. Radionomy stations are more than just playlists; they are produced and run by real people such as artists, music fans, DJs, opinion leaders, comedians and storytellers etc. Millions of listeners around the world listen to thousands of radio stations created on Radionomy.
View More ↓
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 12, 2021|
|License:||GPL(v2) or Later|