TuneIn Radio is a free service that lets you listen to anything in the world from wherever you are. Whether you want to hear music, sports, news or current events. TuneIn Radio offers over 50,000 stations for you to choose from. From finding local stations to discovering new stations from around the world, TuneIn Radio brings you to where you want to be.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007