Listen to more than 35000 international radio broadcasts
The credit for the content goes to the great vTuner online service. This is an unofficial add-on.
browse a huge collection of radio stations and broadcasts from all around the world and listen the music you like!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 03, 2020|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991|