Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 188.8.131.52, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Listen to VRT Radio streams
With this addon you can browse and liste the VRT Radio streams.
v0.1.4 (2020-12-19)- Add Dutch translation- Add additional channels- Improve channel logo's and fanart- Release for Leia and Matrixv0.1.3 (2020-06-17)- Small fix to IPTV Manager supportv0.1.2 (2020-06-02)- Switch from MP3 to AAC by default- Added channel Radio 2 Bene Bene- Added channel StuBru Hooray- Added channel StuBru Bruut- Added support for IPTV Managerv0.1.1 (2020-04-12)- Added channel Radio 1 Classics- Added channel StuBru #ikluisterbelgisch- Added channel MNM Back to the 90's & 00's- Removed channel Sporzav0.1.0 (2019-05-01)- First release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021