Change your splash image @ Startup screen.
By using this, you take reponsibility for anything that happens. This is project is for a LEARNING EXPERIANCE.
This tool is meant to make it easier to either browse and select locally or via networked source, or download via a user provided url... an image to use to make a new Splash.png for use in XBMC / Kodi. This tool makes use of "special://home/media/Splash.png" so not to mess with the the Splash.png in the installed path's media folder. Inspiration for this addon came from seeing a random youtube video by XBMCONNECT while I was working on another project.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 12, 2021|