AliveGR's author does not host, stream or distribute any of the content displayed inside this software and cannot be held responsible for the quality or availability of the listed streams.On demand content is scraped from various websites and is freely available on the internet on public domains. This software acts only as a search engine.Kindly note that AliveGR is not an official part of the media player you are running, and therefore not to be mentioned within official support channels, this addon has nothing to do with the media player itself, nor it’s intended use, it is simply a third party plugin which has been added to your system and it is provided "as is" with no warranty.
AliveGR is an addon allowing streaming content available mostly in Greek language.
+ 2.9.X 27-04-2021 - 03-05-2021- Some bug & labeling fixes- Check streams when picking a stream sequentially (default being off)- Removed playlist mode from vod stream choices+ 2.8.X 25-03-2021 - 20-04-2021- Change caching method- New settings.xml for Matrix+- Labeling tweaks for directory mode- Debugging mode tweaks- Removed cache delete functions- Pagination is now disabled by default- Remove Euronews items- Bumped dependencies- Some bug fixes- Various other insignificant tweaks
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 29, 2021