Bimozie addon for Kodi 19
The provider is not responsible for any issues caused by using this addon. Due to the nature of our content, we are not responsible for the content streamed to your device and neither do we condone piracy so you must satisfy yourself that either you or the sites accessed for streaming have the copyright agreements in place and are entitled to access this content. We do not host or upload any video, films, media file, live streams (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp). KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites. We have no control over the links on any site that we provide a link to. If you see any form of infringements, please contact appropriate media file owners or host sites immediately.
For Kodi 19. This plugin allows you to watch movies from several vietnamese websites
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 22, 2021
License: Not specified