The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content provider.
Please visit for cancelled support and assistance! Kindly note that cancelled is not an official part of the media player you are running, and therefore not to be mentioned within official support channels, this addon has nothing to do with the media player itself, nor it’s intended use, it is simply a third party plugin which has been added to your system.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 26, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007