Coke Studio is a music television series which features live studio-recorded music performances by various artists.
This addon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights
Coke Studio is a Pakistani music television series which features live studio-recorded music performances by various artists. The show is produced by the Coca-Cola Company and Frequency Media. Starting in 2008, Coke Studio has been receiving critical acclaim and frequently being rebroadcast on numerous television and radio stations. It is one of the most popular music programmes in Asia and is a local brand product of Coca-Cola. The program focuses on a fusion of the diverse musical influences in Pakistan, including eastern classical, folk, qawwali, bhangra, Sufi and contemporary hip hop, rock and pop music. The show provides a platform for renowned as well as upcoming and less mainstream artists, of various genres, regions and languages, to collaborate musically in live studio recording sessions. This addon features streaming content from the following Coke Studio sessions Pakistan (English) India (English) Middle East (English/Arabic) Mozambique (Portuguese) Tanzania (English/Swahili) Nigeria (English/French) Kenya (English/French/Swahili) Uganda (English/Swahili)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: The MIT License (MIT), 2013