Mainly used for Furk and Easynews.
The author of this addon does not host any of the content which is found and has no affiliation with any of the content providers. This addon simply searches websites for content.
This add-on is intended for advanced Kodi users only. Mainly used for Furk and Easynews(web) account access. An External Scraper package may be used. You must own the content of any media you play through this addon.
INFO: For latest changes see Changelog within Tools of add-on.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||August 09, 2023|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007|