Mainly used for Furk and Easynews.
The author of this addon do not host any of the content which is found and have no affiliation with any of the content providers. This addon simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk!
This add-on is intended for advanced Kodi users only. Mainly used for Furk and Easynews(web) account access. Also utilizes Fenomscrapers for those without a Furk or Easynews(web) account. You must have a debrid service to use this add-on without Furk/Easynews. Please Note: This add-on is NOT an Exodus fork, and as such will behave differently to an Exodus fork.
INFO: For latest changes see Changelog within Tools of add-on.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 12, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007