Hyperion Toggle for LibreELEC/OpenELEC
Allows you to switch between Hyperion Grabber and Kodi. This addon requires you to make another config file called hyperion.config1.json and put it in the same folder with/without v4l2 code. one config file will be with , one without v4l2 configuration. When this addon is run, it toggles between the two config files. DISCLAIMER: This add-on only works in LibreELEC/OpenELEC!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|January 13, 2021
|GNU General Public License, v2