Public service video-platforms
Gives access to most video-platforms from German public service broadcasters using the database of MediathekView.de
v.0.6.6 (2020-11-20):- [fix] #175 fix for airdate 1969 (update mySql DB structure)- [other] #173 delay service startup by 10 sec to avoid error message - [other] #171 / #170 improved memory usage- [new] #169 new sort order (airdate desc)- [new] define content type in settings to enable more skins- [new] Bulk insert for mySQL / update to latest mySql driverv.0.6.4 (2020-05-26):[fix]- #143 ijson issue on FireTvStick- #136 MySql caching_sha2_password issue- #135 HTTPMessage Header issue- #134 ijson issue- #124 Corrupt database- #166 Sorttitle missing in shows and channel list- #168 Added urlopen timeout- Fixed heading on DB-Status-Dialog[new]- #140 / #131 Datenbank check interval- #71 Default Sort- #95 Sort by time, date- #147 Show error message for 8 sec[others]- Update 3rd party code for Py3 (subtitles SRT-Files)- Update cache for sqlListe for invalidate after DB update- RBTV logo add- Python 3 compat- Kodi loglevel change (notice to info)- Add User Agent String for all request to fix issue with ORF
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|