Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Watch Pokémon TV
Pokémon is a trademark owned by Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and Game Freak. All content is owned by The Pokémon Company International. This addon utilizes services provided under the terms-of-use found at https://www.pokemon.com/us/terms-of-use/ . The applicable TOS may vary based on your location.
This addon allows you watch Pokémon TV with Kodi. It uses the offical API https://www.pokemon.com/api/pokemontv/v2/channels/us/ as used by https://watch.pokemon.com . You can configure the stream quality and language in the addons settings.
v0.1.0 (2020-03-22) Initial version.
View More ↓
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 24, 2023|