PowerNation TV is the source of how-to television for auto enthusiasts.
For support go to my github. No support without a full, unedited debug log. No support at TVAddons or any other forum.
PowerNation TV brings you in-depth how-to shows to cater to your automotive interests, featuring Xtreme Off-Road, Detroit Muscle, Truck Tech, Engine Power and more! Currently this add-on provides access to the free episodes only.
Version 2019.02.01 - Add ability to login to paid accounts Version 2019.01.27 - Fix for website changes Version 2018.10.03 - Skip episodes that require a paid subscription - Add log notices option in settings Version 2018.04.24 - Add option in settings to force views Version 2018.04.23 - Fix for website changes (April 2018) Version 0.0.4 - Fix for ascii errors Version 0.0.3 - Fixes for website changes (April 3, 3017) Version 0.0.2 (Thanks to Zymbiosis!) - Unified all tabs to spaces for better cross-editor compatibility. - Skip "coming soon" episodes. -Add additional media information (description, season, episode, date). - Default sort by episode number. - Fix stream url to properly handle new and old shows while allowing auto stream quality selection (m3u8). Version 0.0.1 - Initial Release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: GPL 2.0 or Later