Put.io for Kodi
Please read terms of service at https://put.io/terms-of-service/
Put.io is a service that combines cloud storage and bittorrent. You need an account to use this plug-in. Get one from https://put.io
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|