Venom - We do not host any of the contents streamed
The author of this addon does not host any of the content which is found and have no affiliation with any of the content providers. This addon simply searches websites for content. Use at your own risk!
Venom This addon does not form part of the Kodi Media Centre. Please do not seek assistance with this addon from any of the Official Kodi Support Channels. The author does not host any of the content in this addon and takes no responsibility for content found
Update - v5.1.9 - June 19, 2021 -- Added new setting to "Sources Options" called "Terminate on Cloud Sources". Now if cloud sources are found you can force the scrape process to terminate. -- Resume dialog now utilizes the Kodi Matrix/19 new "yesnocustom" dialog. Matrix users can now chose from "Start from Beginning", "Resume" or "Cancel Playback". Leia users can only see the first two options -- I regret to inform user that the next release will drop Kodi 18 support. I no longer desire to maintain code to which I will never use again. The Venom repo will be updated so Kodi 18 users can still access an 18 version, but it will no longer be developed. Matrix users will have access to a new github branch for future development.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 15, 2023|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007|