PVR addon for VBox Home TV Gateways
This is a PVR addon for interfacing with VBox Communications' XTi TV Gateways. It supports all the basic functionality you would expect, such as watching, recording and timeshifting. Additionally, it supports augmenting the over-the-air guide data with external XMLTV data.
v19.0.0- Changed test builds to 'Kodi 19 Matrix'- Increased version to 19.0.0 - With start of Kodi 20 Nexus, takes addon as major the same version number as Kodi. This done to know easier to which Kodi the addon works.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 17, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.global.tools (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 7.1.0)