PVR client to connect VDR to Kodi over the VNSI interface
This is unstable software! The authors are in no way responsible for failed recordings, incorrect timers, wasted hours, or any other undesirable effects.
VDR frontend; supporting streaming of Live TV & Recordings, EPG, Timers over the VNSI plugin
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 21, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2|