waipu.tv PVR Client
waipu.tv PVR Client. Note: This is not an official waipu plugin and not related to Exaring AG or waipu.tv. It was developed by volunteers.
- 20.0.0 - Translations updates from Weblate - ko_kr - Changed to allow also addon.xml content update by Weblate - Cleanup and improve Debian packaging - Minor cleanup on addon.xml (change en_US to en_GB) - Changed test builds to 'Kodi 20 Nexus' - Increased version to 20.0.0 - With start of Kodi 20 Nexus, takes addon as major the same version number as Kodi. This done to know easier to which Kodi the addon works.- 2.9.4 Set PVR Addon User-Agent- 2.9.2 Improve internal login handling- 2.9.1 Use UUIDv4 for device id- 2.9.0 Internal session handling changes, support device_id- 2.8.4 Implement series recording- 2.8.3 Store refresh token; do not log password- 2.8.2 Fix replay and recordable state- 2.8.1 Fix EPG tag playback- 2.8.0 Add EPG eit categories (color EPG)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 03, 2021
License: GNU General Public License. Version 2, June 1991
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.global.network (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.instance.pvr (>= 7.1.0)