Host Of Add-Ons And Repositories
Primary Function To Provide Updates To Merlin Builds! Any Other Add-Ons Or Repositories Within Are Provided At My Choice And Discretion, Will Provide Add-Ons And Repositories That Are Publicly Available, Permission Not Required To Do So! Hope You Find This Repository Useful, Enjoy!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)