Plays Random Trailers from Multiple Sources
Plays random movie trailers from a variety of sources: -The Users Movie Library -Apple iTunes -YouTube(via themoviedb.org) -A user specified folder Installs as a Screensaver and a Program. There are Options to filter by genre, and Rating, select number of trailers, hide trailers of watched movies, and display opening / closing animations. When viewing trailers you can press UP or I to view movie information and DOWN or I to hide. RIGHT or X will display next trailer. LEFT or ESC will exit. If the current playing trailer is from the users movie library hitting enter or return will play the associated movie.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 03, 2020|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|