Help other people decide, vote up or down?
This addon eliminates the problem of black bars. If the black bars are hardcoded, the addon will automatically detect this and remove them. If the video is a wide screen format, the addon will also detect this and remove the black bars too. For Android, detection of hardcoded black bars is not working currently, we are working to resolve this. All other platforms like Linux, Windows and Apple OS family everything should work correctly
Updated the addon to use new addon.xml metadata
View More ↓
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 21, 2023|
|License:||GNU General Public License, v2|