Download and Install Kodi packages.
Download and Install Kodi android packages; select from Nightlies, Releases, Snapshots and Test-builds.
v1.1.1 -Temp Fix v1.1.0 -Crash Fix v1.0.9 -Improved UI v1.0.5 -Moved to Jarvis -Android Platform Detection -Streamlined Navigation v1.0.4 -Android Version Detection - Improved Error Handling v1.0.3 -Improved functionality v1.0.1 -Added After Install Cleanup.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 21, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007|