Fast and simple WSGI-framework for small web-applications
Bottle is a fast and simple micro-framework for small web applications. It offers request dispatching (Routes) with url parameter support, templates, a built-in HTTP Server and adapters for many third party WSGI/HTTP-server and template engines - all in a single file and with no dependencies other than the Python Standard Library.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)