CherryPy webserver packaged as Kodi module
CherryPy is a pythonic, object-oriented web framework CherryPy allows developers to build web applications in much the same way they would build any other object-oriented Python program. This results in smaller source code developed in less time. CherryPy is now more than ten years old and it is has proven to be very fast and stable. It is being used in production by many sites, from the simplest to the most demanding.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 21, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11Download 12Download 13|