Metadata and artwork from common sources like TMDB, IMDB, TADB and fanart.tv
The metadata and artwork module for Kodi provides rich metadata, including artwork for various metatypes by scraping (and caching) this information from sites like TMDB, musicbrainz and fanart.tv. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb
v1.0.35 (wuff)- Remove BeautifulSoup3 dependency and use BeautifulSoup4 on Kodi 18 and 19 insteadv1.0.34 (wuff)- Set BeautifulSoup3 and MusicBrainz dependency as optional to allow install on Matrixv1.0.33 (wuff)- replace xbmc.LOGNOTICE with xbmc.LOGINFO as LOGNOTICE was removedv1.0.32 (wuff)- Remove python requirement for Kodi 18/19 compat- Change imdb Top250 parsing from lxml to html.parser- replace xbmc.translatePath with xmbcvfs.translatePathv1.0.31 (berkhornet)- Further fixes for PVR artworkv1.0.30 (berkhornet)- Kodi 19/Python 3- Fixes for PVR artwork- Fix display of artwork when manually selecting from TVDB- Fixes for animated art and googlev1.0.29 (wuff)- Remove python requirement for Kodi 18/19 compatv1.0.28 (wuff)- Kodi 19/Python 3 fixesv1.0.27 (finkleandeinhorn)- update omdb api keyv1.0.26 (finkleandeinhorn, cartmandos)- enable caching of omdb/tmdb data- remove duplicate "Title" parameterv1.0.25 (marcelveldt)- Last version 30 Mar 2018
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 16, 2021
License: Apache 2.0