Metadata and artwork from common sources like TMDB, IMDB, TADB and fanart.tv
The metadata and artwork module for Kodi provides rich metadata, including artwork for various metatypes by scraping (and caching) this information from sites like TMDB, musicbrainz and fanart.tv.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||May 07, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11Download 12Download 13Download 14|