Pure-Python Implementation of the AES block-cipher and common modes of operation
A pure-Python implementation of the AES (FIPS-197) block-cipher algorithm and common modes of operation (CBC, CFB, CTR, ECB, OFB) with no dependencies beyond standard Python libraries. See README.md for API reference and details.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)