World Timezone Definitions for Python.
Use at your own risk. The authors accept no liability. May cause permanent and/or catastrophic damage. Side effects include, but are not limited to loss of memory, seizures, sudden fits of rage, sudden fits of melancholy, inability to recall prominent capital cities, lack of respect for authority, fear of cats, temporary and/or permanent black outs. Avoid inhalation. Use in a well ventilated space. Keep away from small children.
pytz brings the Olson tz database into Python. This library allows accurate and cross platform timezone calculations using Python 2.4 or higher. It also solves the issue of ambiguous times at the end of daylight saving time, which you can read more about in the Python Library Reference (datetime.tzinfo).
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)