websocket library repacked for Kodi
This addon has no description
0.53.0 - on_open() missing 1 required positional argument: 'ws' (#471) 0.52.0 - fixed callback argument in _app.py (#468) - Fixing none compare bug in run_forever (#472) - Fix NoneType bug introduced by #386 fix (#476) 0.51.0 - revert "WebSocketApp class to make it inheritable (#442)" because of breaking the compatibily 0.50.0 - fixed pong before ping (#461) - pass proper arguments to method callbacks (#462) 0.49.0 - WebSocketApp class to make it inheritable (#442) - Add option to disable sending the Origin header (#459) - Websocket.close() meaning of "close status: XXXXX" (#414) - Enable multithreading protection with ping_interval (#448) - reset WebsocketApp.sock (#450) - websocket.enableTrace not working (#455) - AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'NullHandler' (#443) - WebSocketBadStatusException "not enough arguments for format string" (#454) - handshake should deal with None in headers (#432) 0.48.0 - Add NullHandler to logger to fix python 2 issue. (#400) - Fix the issue that websocket status message may not present (#403) - Socket error not raised in nested try except in python2 (#408) - Load system default certificates if none are given (#415) - Fix waiting forever on ping/pong timeout (#411) - socks5 via pysocks support (#417) - v0.47.0 breaks ability to stop stream with `run_forever` (#410) - _http.py: fix windows proxy error due to socktype (#427)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)