Provides an alarm clock for XBMC.
The add-on provides five individual alarms for XBMC playing either a file or an URL on repeat. Features - Up to five individual alarms - Scheduling for a week day, every day or Monday to Friday - Plays either a file or a custom path may be set which may point to any media type supported by XBMC including for example web radio URLs Notes - If the duration is over, XBMC will stop playing regardless of what is being played at the moment. This means a) alarm 1 could disable alarm 2 if alarm 2 starts before alarm 1 start time plus duration 1 is over and b) it may stop something you were playing intentionally in the meantime. - The overflow over to the next day is not considered. You should make sure the start time of any alarm plus its duration is before 0:00. Credits - Cron-like helper classes CronTab and Event inspired by an answer by Brian on http://stackoverflow.com/questions/373335/suggestions-for-a-cron-like-scheduler-in-python/374207#374207 - Clock clip art https://openclipart.org/detail/12591/alarm-clock-by-anonymous-12591 - fanart.jpg: a blend of http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sunrise_DUS.JPG and http://colouringbook.org/art/svg/coloring-book/orologio-clock-alarm-icon-coloring-book-colouring-coloring-book-colouring-book-colouringbook-org-art-clip-art-clipart-clipartist-net-openclipart-org-scalable-vector-graphics-svg/
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)