Capture and send your current Kodi-picture to your Hyperion-Ambilight.
If issues occurs, please visit the Hyperion wiki/forum (wiki.hyperion-project.org).
Hyperion is an open source ambilight clone which runs on many devices. This addon sends through the Hyperion PROTO-port your current picture to your Hyperion deamon for further processing like black border detection or smoothing. ATTENTION: 1. This addon is not for RPi`s. 2. Don´t use this Addon with enabled hardware acceleration on Android boxes/systems! It won´t work!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 14, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)