Regularly deletes old movies, TV show episodes and music videos
It is recommended to not delete videos permanently until you are familiar with all of the settings.
This addon will automatically scan your library for watched movies, TV show episodes and music videos, and delete them from the file system based on numerous critia such as age, rating, free disk space, etc. All these options and more can be configured via the addon's settings. Also make sure you set the correct path to the disk you wish to check for free space, especially when you store your videos on a secondary drive or a network share. Through the settings you can view which videos have been cleaned. Beware! This addon has the potential to erase your entire video collection! Please make sure you understand exactly what this addon is designed to do before enabling any type of cleaning in the settings. I will not be held responsible for loss of data due to user error. Originally developed by Andrew 'drewzh' Higginson (email@example.com)
Version 5.0.0 - [NEW] Completely rewritten Janitor in Python 3 to support Kodi Matrix - [NEW] Much improved progress dialogs focusing on showing what matters - [NEW] Overhaul settings page to use the new format - [FIX] Checking hard links once again works properly - [FIX] Improved handling of special characters
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 05, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)