Periodically sets the resume point of videos and can automatically resume last played video if Kodi crashes.
Runs as a service and will periodically update the resume point while videos are playing, so you can re-start from where you were in the event of a crash. It can also automatically resume a video if Kodi was shutdown while playing it. See setting to configure how often the resume point is set, and whether to automatically resume.
v2.0.5 - Fix odd reported bug with resume points
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||November 26, 2023|