Periodically sets the resume point of videos and can automatically resume last played video if Kodi crashes.
Runs as a service and will periodically update the resume point while videos are playing, so you can re-start from where you were in the event of a crash. It can also automatically resume a video if Kodi was shutdown while playing it. See setting to configure how often the resume point is set, and whether to automatically resume.
v2.0.3 - Bug fix for playing non-library videos - Use common code, better logging v2.0.2 - Complete re-write into more modular, modern Python 3 - Add support for advancedsettings ignoresecondsatstart and ignorepercentatend - Handle player seeking past end of file more gracefully
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 29, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)